"The Best Multiplayer Game Ever"
Next Generation March Cover Story
Now Exploding On Your PC!
The BLAST is BACK
& More CHAOTIC Than Ever!
"Super Bomberman II is without a doubt, the finest multiplayer game yet"
Next Generation Sept. '96
"The ever-popular console hit Bomberman blasts onto the PC...
we're looking forward to this one"
PC Gamer Dec. '96
#3 in Next Generation "Top 100 Games of All Time"
Since 1989 Bomberman has been defined by gamers as the ultimate multiplayer game.
Now "the man" is available in an enhanced 10-player multiplayer package,
complete with 3D rendered graphics, new character animations, and a vast repertoire
of spiteful canned and custom taunts. Keeping true to the original addictive gameplay,
you better think fast as you vie for deadly power-ups, race against the clock, and blow
your opponents to smithereens.
Atomic Bomberman AVI Movie
"Editor's Top Ten"
Ultra Game Players
The Interactive Pre-Alpha Demo Is Here!
To install the Atomic Bomberman Interactive Pre-Alpha Demo:|
- Download (and install) DirectX 3.0 (or higher) from
Microsoft if you don't
already have it
- Download bmandemo.zip (8.8 MB)
from our main FTP server or from our
- Create a directory/folder such as C:\INTRPLAY\BMANDEMO
- Place the bmandemo.zip file in that directory/folder
- Unzip the file by using WinZip or by typing
"PKUNZIP BMANDEMO.ZIP -d"
in that directory/folder
- Double click on the _BOMB.EXE file to launch the program
- Multi-player Battlemode featuring original Bomberman combat for up to 10 players via modem or network (TCP/IP, IPX).
- Play in Enhanced mode with new animation, deadly power-ups and challenging new levels. Or play in Classic mode to
recapture the original Bomberman experience.
- Level editor and graphic/sound importer allow users to build their own maps and Title sets and to create customized
animations and taunts.
- New animation, taunts and character personality traits makes gameplay addictive for players of all ages.
- Built-in Microsoft Plus Theme that players can customize.
- IBMTM PC compatible Pentium 60 or faster
- 16 MB RAM
- Windows 95
- 2X CD-ROM drive and 10MB hard drive space
- 2MB VRAM required with SVGA support
- 100% Sound BlasterTM compatible sound card
- 100% Microsoft compatible mouse
(Subject to change)
NDN's Super Bomberman 4 Page
Tony's Super Bomberman Page
This page and all contents are © 1997 Interplay Productions, Irvine, California, USA. All rights reserved.
Additional Legal Information and
Interplay Contact Information.